AIM
JohanL90

Chic 'N' Stu Chic 'N' Stu

Haha wtf

I was just listening to this ;D
It was nice to get a movie to go with the song, I always like it when someone does a flashmovie with a song by System of a down. Maybe you could've put a bit more effort in the animation though, but overall good job ;)

Drakojan Skies Episode 1 Drakojan Skies Episode 1

Awesome

Intense graphics :D
I love the story and everything, a little short though, but
still awesome. Good job

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Nice! ;)

I really liked it. The story was great and the animation doesn't get much better than that. Good Job! 5/5

PacMan Platform 2 PacMan Platform 2

Wheee

Riktigt bra spel, mycket beroendeframkallande. ;D Du kanske kunde ha gjort en egen version på spelet, typ ett visst tema så att det skiljer sig lite grann ifrån originalet med stilen och så, men annars är spelet mycket bra! ;)

knugen responds:

Återigen, alltid lika kul att träffa andra svenskar på NG! =)
Ett annat tema, menar du prickätningen o spökena då? Möjligtvis skulle man kunna ändra det, men vad skulle Pacman vara utan dom ;)

Thanks for the review!

Zidane Showdown Zidane Showdown

Awesome game!

Great game, and I loved the movie when you got game over :D

Experiment Number Six Experiment Number Six

Very good!

Always nice to see new stuff from you Karl.

The colours you use in your work create such a nice mood, I can just stare at it forever. The description makes it so much better aswell, keep it up!

strawberry butt cheeks strawberry butt cheeks

Awesome

This piece looks amazing man, the strawberries and the bubbles are insanely well rendered. All in all a really great piece by you, good job!

Snow Cave Snow Cave

Wowsers

I don't know what to say really, I just love to stare at this piece and let my imagination fly, at the same time as I'm thinking about the battle that is about to take place between the warrior and his pet and the monster. Great atmosphere and brushwork, simply a great piece. Good work! ;)